Allow Us to Connect Your Leadership Abilities
Bring Your Leadership and Passion to our Club!
The Rotary Club of San Jose takes pride in the steps we have taken to continue to grow and enhance our club and its diverse membership. Current club members span across over 100 professional classifications and include the presidents of major educational institutions, senior level officers in San Jose’s major businesses, partners in leading law firms, executives and directors of fine arts institutions, top officers of city and county governmental organizations, members of the judiciary, many business owners and public affairs senior staff members. We seek to include the following member profiles:
A person who has interest in performing community service, including at least one of the below:
- Engaged as a CEO, proprietor, partner, corporate officer or manager of any recognized business or profession. This includes younger executives being groomed for senior management in their firm.
- Those who may have retired from a recognized business or profession, including any branch of the armed forces of the United States.
- Community leaders who have demonstrated, through personal involvement in community affairs, a commitment to service.
- Not belong to any other Rotary Club
- Strive to meet a minimum of 50% attendance at our weekly meetings
- Active participation in at least one of our over 40 club committees
Who Should Consider Becoming a Member of the San Jose Rotary?
A primary consideration on the part of a potential candidate is that he/she is a participating self-starter. San Jose Rotary seeks as members adults who adhere to strong ethical standards, have good reputations and are established professionals who have demonstrated leadership in business and community activities. Most are engaged as proprietors, partners, corporate officers, senior level or up and coming managers in a recognized business or profession.
Membership in San Jose Rotary is by invitation only. If you or a colleague are considering becoming a candidate for membership in San Jose Rotary, please click here and fill out the online form. Submit the form to your Rotary sponsor who will sign and send the form to our club. The Membership Committee and the San Jose Rotary Board review every new candidate application to assure a proper San Jose Rotary fit. It is important that you submit three references who know you, your professional background and your community involvement.
We look forward to you joining the Rotary Club of San Jose.